Saturday 18 July 2009

This Little Monkey...



... loves to clown around!

I googled for an easy to make fabric flower to finish off this little feller, and I found the perfect tutorial on Pink Paper Peppermints

So far during my frantic weekend of sewing I've finished off this monkey; the rest of the monkeys (there are 12 altogether) are just needing buttons sewing on for their eyes, and also I finished the binding on the cot quilt and washed it.


Loads more to do - I'm still optimistic at this point that I'll get Brandon's monkey quilt finished in time for the birth of his sister (baby is definitely arriving on Monday as mum is booked in for a C-section).

Original monkey quilt designed by Patchwork Pottery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nanmade in England Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez