Wednesday 10 June 2009

More Monkeys


Two more monkeys done. As you can see I’m straying from the buttons on shirt pattern and I think I’ve decided to give each monkey different attire. Why do I do this to myself?







I’ve included a Santa monkey because since last Christmas our little grandson has what can only be described as a minor obsession with him. Whenever he comes to visit we have to read Raymond Briggs’s ‘Father Christmas’. Several times! No great hardship as I love this book and I remember reading the very same copy to his father when he was the same age - 32 years ago!



Original monkey quilt designed by Patchwork Pottery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nanmade in England Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez